35 weeks with Brooks and Ellis...

Friday, January 12, 2018

I am 35+5 today and everything is going great!! I am seriously amazing how well I am handling all of the discomfort... It has NOT been that bad!!! I'm not sure if its because I have done this before or if I am so busy with my other little ones, but I'm not "over it" yet and am honestly enjoying this so much. My belly has become HUGE, I have some swelling in the bottom of my belly and if im on my feet too much by the end of the day a few times, my feet have become a little swollen. I have tight Braxton Hicks contractions here and there but nothing patterned and nothing painful. I had a small amount of bleeding this morning but my doc just says its from my cervix softening and as long as theres not a lot of blood, I should be just fine. It scared me when I first saw it because I want to keep these babies in, especially past this weekend as my husband and is awesome team are launching the new campus with our Church. We are SO EXCITED! Im pretty sure they will stay put and if they don't, we will figure it out :) 
Only 16 days to go! I am sleeping well still thanks to that amazing pregnancy pillow and after another tachycardia episode from Benadryl (I thought I was taking unisom) which was SO SCARY, I am feeling much better!
So for now, I'm resting as much as I can and drinking as much water as possible to hopefully keep these precious ones inside until the 29th.
Here I am at 35 weeks measuring 55 weeks!!!



35 weeks with Walker

35 weeks with Jack Henry and Hadley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger