Texas Bluebonnett Pictures 2015

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I can't believe this is our third spring in Texas! To look at the twins bluebonnett pictures from 2013 click here and to see 2014 click here. Last year we found the BEST field of bluebonnetts, so we returned there about 2 weeks ago and when I started to take pictures I realized my SD card was not in the camera :( BUMMER. We had so much rain the past 2 weeks, we hadn't had a good time to go back and take pics and with baby Walker's arrival quickly approaching I decided we had to go today. I was so sad to get to the field and find that they were pretty much gone :( so faded and barley there but we took a few anyway. The twins weren't really cooperating and I am so super pregnant so we just got what we got :) I love Texas and love taking these pics each year! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger