34 Weeks with baby Walker...

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow and can't believe we are just 3-5 weeks away!!! It is starting to feel closer and we are getting so EXCITED!!! I have the nursery just about finished, just finishing up details and it seems as if Jack Henry and Hadley are getting more and more excited and prepared for baby brother too :) I go back to the doctor in one week and will start getting growth scans at that time but the books say he is at least 5 lbs at 34 weeks. After next week I will go back weekly until his arrival and will start getting cervical checks at 38 weeks and we are still attempting a VBAC. Won't be long until we add this precious miracle to our family. I can also notice a HUGE difference in my belly with the twins vs baby Walker this week.




I figured I am pretty much done with my "weekly" little fact sheet, as not much is changing.
Here are a few updates.. I have gained almost 30 lbs so far and hope to not gain more then 10 more in the next 5 weeks, but if this pregnancy is anything like the twins, water weight will be coming soon :) With the twins I think I had gained around 50 by now, and 79 total! WOAH!  I noticed my rings were ever so snug on my finger so last week, I went ahead and moved them onto a necklace so I wouldn't forget before swelling set in. I am sleeping good but its starting to get a bit uncomfortable and a little harder to sleep, I started sleeping with the Snoogle pregnancy pillow this week and that has helped. My belly is beginning to feel heavy and its getting harder to move around but nothing outrageous yet. I also noticed just today my energy levels are getting pretty pitiful. I am LOVING every minute of this pregnancy and want to soak it all in because I know these next 5 weeks will fly by. 

Also, so excited that Easter is this weekend! We are having an awesome baptism weekend at church this weekend so my sweet Luke has been working very hard this week getting ready for this awesome weekend. We can't wait to see what God will do! If you aren't currently involved in a church, I would encourage you to check out your local believing church for Easter weekend. It is a great time to go and learn about news that is SO VERY GOOD. He loves us so much ya'll. Jesus died for us and lives again so that we may have life with Him forever. It doesn't get any better than that. The relationship I have with Christ is unlike anything I can begin to describe to you, so use this weekend to see what its all about. Much love blog readers and Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger