32 Weeks with baby Walker...

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I can't believe I have less than 2 months to go! I am still doing well and am really enjoying this pregnancy! I am getting physically tired a bit easier these days and as we speak I've got some mild heartburn but its not really consistent enough to take daily medicine for it yet. I am still comfortable for the most part, with moments of discomfort and pretty much anywhere I go, people say I must be getting close. Close? eh, kinda if you count 8 more weeks as close :) Really though, it is starting to feel a bit more real and starting to feel closer! We are getting SO excited! 

This was also a sad day looking back at where we were at 32 weeks pregnant with the twins. Luke's brother had just been in a car accident and was in the hospital before he went to be with the Lord just 3 days after my 4th of July chalkboard picture was taken. It takes me back to such a dark and strange last stage of my pregnancy with the twins. You can read that post Here.




3 comments:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger