Bye bye baby mullet: Jack Henry's first hair cut

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Both of my babies don't have a ton of hair yet. Its coming in thicker and thicker but still not a whole lot of length yet. I will post a picture of Hadley with out a bow here soon so you can see how much hair she is getting. It is so cute and fem and I swear it in the shape of a swirl from the back of her head. SO SWEET. Little miss isn't ready for a haircut just yet. Jack Henry on the other hand was looking kid of scraggly and my scraggly I mean, a full on mullet was forming. That's right, a Kentucky waterfall. Business in the front party in the back (and sides.) So on our Destin vacation my sister in law's momma who cuts lots of the children's hair was sweet enough to give my baby bear his first hair cut, right at 14 months. We accentuated the mullet so you can see how bad it was. Of course we tucked everything behind the ears and tamed it down, but we were just disguising the real deal until we arrived in Florida for the first hair cut. He was a little squirmy but did pretty well. Here are the befores and afters...







MUCH better... 



 I even gave him an edgy little do the next day...








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger