How could I forget?

Friday, January 4, 2013

One of my most favorite items that I totally forgot to add to the list... My Petunia Pickle Bottum Diaper bag. I have it in this print... 


It is called the Amsterdam Boxy Backpack and it is available at Pottery Barn Kids. My momma gave this to me at my first babyshower and I just love it. I love the colors and I pretty much love everything about it. It has a spot for everything and is large enough to pack for my two babies. It can be worn as a packback or it has a long shoulder strap. It is water resistant, so you can easily wipe it down if something spills or gets messy. The front of the bag unzips to become a changing station which we have used MANY times. The inside is a bright yellow and the changing pad can become detached so you can wash it if need be. There are paci pockets, bottle pockets, you name it. It also comes in a million other fabulous colors and prints. I just loved the grey and it works great for my boy girl twins. Here is a shot of it in action...

A bit on the pricey side but SO worth it. It is high quality, functional and stylish. Plus, I will be able to use it for babies to come. Thats all for now, unless I think of something else I forgot. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! You have to have a backpack style when you have twins for sure! That and a good double stroller (we have the city mini) were our two splurges and I definitely got our moneys worth out of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger