Cats vs Cards 2012

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In case you didn't know... we live in a house divided. My husband and I are both from the great state of Kentucky. The only difference is I root for the University of Kentucky while my poor sweet husband roots for the University of Louisville. Yes, we are both from Louisville but if you know anything about that city, it is split red and blue. My daddy went to UK so I was just raised this way, and then discovered that this was the best team :) Now that we have children, its going to be interesting to see who they decide to cheer for... good thing we have two because while they are babies we can brainwash choose who they root for! Although Jack Henry doesn't look too content in his CARDS wear...








Sadly, Louisville played a better game and won. It's okay though, Kentucky has been victorious the last 7 out of 10 times they have played each other since Luke and I have been together :) We have fun bantering and wouldn't have it any other way! Hope you Kentuckians had fun watching the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger