Precious days in the hospital...

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am working up the time, energy and emotion to write their birth story, but here are some shots of our precious days in the hospital as a family... 








These are some of the most special days of our lives. I just kept staring at those babies wondering why God would be SO GOOD to us to bless us with these PRECIOUS gifts? We never once turned the TV on and just spent beautiful hours just the four us with wonderful visitors coming and going. Thank you Lord for my babies whom I love so much I think my heart will explode. So much more to say, so many more posts coming soon! I physically feel so much better, my incision is healing nicely and I have lost 60 lbs in seven days! WHAT?! The fluid has left and I feel SO much better. God is just so good and I keep praising Him for these precious ones!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I love that you hold them in the football hold like that a lot and they look so presh. I can't believe how much weight you lost in 1 week. I had polyhydramnios with Gabe and lost 30 lb in a week and it felt sooo good to breathe again! I can't imagine doubling that. You are a princess warrior :) Also, I am eagerly waiting for your birth story. Enjoy these new days as a mama and get to it when you can. Your babies are so cute I could cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just so cute and amazing Kathleen!! I can totally relate to the emotions you felt...I'm glad that was such a sweet time for you all! We were just like that - didn't turn on the tv because we didn't want to miss a minute! I'm glad you are healing well, and I hope you've had an amazing time so far just getting to know your precious little ones. Praying for you as you continue to transition and recover.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger