29 Weeks

Wednesday, June 13, 2012




Maternity Clothes? Getting harder to wear maternity cloths, getting small!

Stretch Marks? I found my first tiny one! 

Sleep? Having to pee through the night more now, and my ribs get very sore when I lay down.

Movement? Lots :) And Love every little move!

Cravings? Black Cherry Chip from Graeters

Gender? Boy and girl

Belly Button In or Out? Out!

Symptoms: New this week are sore ribs. 

Best moment of the week? Finding out our doctor wants to deliver our babies!!! (he is one of twelve in the practice) He said if he isn't the one call, to call his cell and he will come in! YAY! Unlike a lot of the docs, he is very pro vaginal birth for twins, Hadley just has to be head down!

What I am looking forward to: Being on bedrest can be lonely, I get to see family this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger