17 Weeks

Saturday, March 24, 2012


I cant believe I am 17 weeks already. My energy is coming back and we began our baby registry this week.

Maternity Clothes? All my tops are still regular cloths, I just wear my longer shirts! Pants are either maternity or with Bella Band.

Stretch Marks? No.

Sleep? Pretty well this week!

Movement? I think I MIGHT have felt a few flutters!

Cravings? Strawberry smoothies.

Gender? Boy and Girl

Belly Button In or Out? In

Weight Gain: +14 lbs so far

Symptoms: Heartburn has started, still very mild.

Favorite Moment: Being able to buy cloths for these two sweet peas! If they are anything like their Mommy or Daddy, they will enjoy college basketball... I know we have this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger