Church Camp and Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozerella

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I spent last week as the camp Nurse at our 4th and 5th grade church camp. It was SUCH a blessing to create relationships with so many sweet people. I am so mad at myself for only getting my camera out for one night...






















and then our dinner last night (taken with my phone)...

1. Grill a boneless skinless chicken breast.
2. Sautee some baby spinach with some EVOO and garlic.
3. Top chicken breast with spinach and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and roasted red peppers. 
4. Place on baking sheet and bake in the oven at 400 for 7 mins or until cheese becomes golden.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. YUM!!! Will you teach me your ways Master Chef?! and LOVE those bubble pictures- too fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger