Our bedding: Part two

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hey everyone! Thought I would update ya'll on our bedding, which is taking a while to complete, but is so fun to get pieces one by one and watch it come together. The bed we ended up getting was, believe it or not, a Paula Deen bed! Yes she makes it all, including beautiful furniture for all rooms in your home. You can see her line, HERE. The bed is the "Savannah" style in the "tobacco" finish. I love her furniture because it is classic with a rustic/worn finish. It is comfortable and beautiful at a pretty good price! We absolutely love it and feel very blessed to have a cozy place to spend a large part of our marriage. Here it is coming all together...

While we are in this condo, the ONLY place our bed will fit is in front of this window :( It is way too big for the room, but I didn't buy the bed for this condo, It will fit much nicer when we have a home.


In the mail, about two weeks ago, I got these powder blue pottery barn shams :)

 And tonight, in the mail, I received the monogram accent pillow in the pearl embroidery finish. 




The Euro Shams and Duvet cover I ordered are on back order until March 4th!!!! BUMMER but I had a 20% off coupon and got it for a GREAT deal, so it will be worth the wait... I will post when it comes :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger