Sectional Love

Monday, November 15, 2010

Luke and I have really been wanting a sectional lately! We love to cuddle up together to watch a movie and we never can because we can't both fit on our sofa. We have a great sofa that I bought from my sister in law for hardly anything and it has been such a blessing for us! However with that one sofa which sits 2-3 MAX and an oversized chair, we can only have 1 or 2 people over comfortably. Being a ministers wife, I have such a strong desire to have lots of people over to entertain and be able to provide adequate seating for such events. Although, until I find a nursing job, we will still be in our precious condo which is too snug to have any number of people over. So there is no rush for a new sofa, but my eyes are open for a deep sofa or sectional at a really good price.Here are some sectionals that I LOVE. I just need them to go on sale :)














1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger