November 1st

Monday, November 1, 2010

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18.



What a beautiful scripture that God has really laid on my heart recently. This speaks to me in such a powerful way and my desire is to live this way always. I LOVE the month of November and I hope this November as you reflect on your blessings of thanksgiving you will keep this verse in mind. It is such a beautiful freedom that we have in Christ, and to live Joyfully is such a way of life that Jesus has called upon us. I am so very very thankful and this month I will be reflecting on all my many blessings! I love the start of a new month, especially since this is the start of the Holiday Season... Here is what I am looking forward to in this month of November...


More Beautiful Fall Colors


Pumpkin Pie


Elegant Thanksgiving entertaining


A last few pumpkin spice lattes

Give Thanks

Thanks


Thanksgiving


Christmas Shopping

And now that it is November 1st, that means I can start listening to....


Christmas Music!!!

Happy November 1st everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger