Am I alive?

Monday, October 18, 2010

I have had a very busy past couple days! Luke and I went to Louisville so Luke could play in a last minute golf scramble, and when we returned the next day, we had some very close family friends come into town! We had a great dinner with them on Saturday night and they came to hear Luke preach on Sunday morning! It is always such a blessing and such an encouragement to have loved ones come visit our church. With Monday being a new day to a new "work week' (even though I'm not currently working :) ) I decided to finally try this...

OH MY! Luke borrowed it from our sister-in-law, whom I don't know rather to kiss or kill :) I actually am really ready to start getting into a work out routine. I need to be physically disciplined, because I really feel it is vital to being spiritually disciplined. They kinda go hand in hand, plus I have been feeling very sluggish lately and just need to get into shape! Hopefully I can keep you updated for accountability sake!  I just finished day one and did okay, even though I can't even do ONE pull up :) Oh well, I am definitely on the right track! More very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger