Welcome!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

After putting in a lot of time, thought and prayer, I decided to finally break down and start my own blog. I am a huge blog reader, and enjoy reading many blogs each day. I have always wanted to start a blog, but never thought I had the time, energy or patience. Well, here I am away from my family, in a new city, at a new church, new ministry and with out a job, so why not start now?
   

This is my husband Luke, and I. I hope you will visit our blog often and I pray that you will be encouraged by the everyday joys in our life!

3 comments:

  1. So excited that you are starting your blog! You and Luke are such positive people and you both have so much to offer people! I look forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Todd!!! I'm so glad you will be keeping up with me on here! I have been brain storming some future posts, and I think I will feature your photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i look forward to reading many more posts :)
    your blog looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger