Perfect...

Friday, September 24, 2010

This describes my two nephews and my precious niece. Luke and I went to Louisville earlier in the week to celebrate his dad's birthday and got to spend some quality time with some of our VERY favorite people... Luke's brother, his wife and their three amazing kids.
Lane is our oldest nephew. He is such a little evangelist. It is precious how much his heart loves the Lord! He is such an awesome nine year old and I am so proud of who he is becoming.
Here are some of my favorites of Lane.....








Next is Hayes, my adorable, hilarious and very sweet three year old nephew....











And after two sweet boys, God blessed my brother and sister in law with a baby girl. Meet Lila....






Children are such gifts from God! If our children turn out to be as half as amazing as these sweet ones, we will surely be blessed! Did I mention my baby bug grows more and more when I am around these angels? 

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate." Psalm 127: 3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger